What's the Taurus Spectrum frame finish?

fisherman

Can anyone tell me what the finish is on the white Taurus Spectrum with the blue grips. I love the appearance but never get told what the white color is. Is it paint, ceramic, anodized aluminum, or what? Would like to buy one but want to know the finish on the white colored frame.
Thanks in advance and remember "Make America Great, Spay and Neuter all liberal anti gun politicians".

Kind of stupid of me not to think of that. You are probably correct. Plastic can be molded in any color.
There was a thread recently (IIRC on the Taurus board) about someone who dyed his white Taurus polymer frame black using Rit Dye.

I know the Spectrum is a modular design and has the ability to add different color Grips. Obviously they took this design from Beretta with the Pico and Nano. I will give them points for that. For instance I have the Pico and I have different colors. Also I have started to experiment with my own Stipling. Not a major loss if I mess up as the POLYMER grips are not that expensive. Could you paint it? I guess if you can paint any Polymer grip.

KfPhR6X.jpg

SJRUAzk.jpg

Back