What's the story on the HK FP6 shotgun?

Robe

I never see this shotgun for sale new or used and wonder what's up with this model? I heard a viscious rumor they were banned from the civilian market. Does anyone know about these?

That FABARM 12ga. is just a 5 round pump with standard stock and a heatshield. Barrel length is 20in. so everything looks legal, i.e. OK for civilian sale/use. ("Folding" (I'm guessing telescopic) and vertical grip stocks are said to be available, as per HK.)

fp6carbo.jpg

Have not held or seen one yet but judging by the look of the gun I think I'll still prefer the Benellis, but we'll see.

http://www.hecklerkoch-usa.com/

------------------
- Ron V.

There is another FP6 version that has a Picatinny rail mounted on the receiver and flip-up fron sight assl'y. I am most interested in this model. Has anyone seen these for sale yet?

There is an indoor range in St Louis that has several for sale. They look pretty nice and handled well for me. The coating they use of the barrel and receiver is different though. Don't remember the cost offhand though. Next time I go into St Louis I'll try and remember to check on the price.

Back