What's the hold-up on Bushmaster parts?!

Dikyllis

I orderd a stripped lower today and my local gun dealer told me he orderd an upper yesterday and Bushmaster told him up to a three month wait! :( I told him to go ahead and order my lower but I'm curious as to what the hold-up is. Did Bushmaster sell all their stock to the Y2K crowd or what!?

Armalite filled my order for an M15A4 carbine in ten (that's right, 10) months.

Seems there is a shortage of bolts this week, then it turns into "well we shipped the Kalifornia orders first because of the pending legislation", then it's barrels. The excuses are endless. They actually called and said it was going to be shipped "today", but that was about five months into the wait. Sure hope BM is better off the Armalite.

As a friend stated, "God, grant me patience. But grant it to me right NOW!

DblTap

"What's the hold-up?" Are you kidding?

Essentially there are tens of thousands of us ordering AR15's in fear of future legislation.

Remember, about 1 TENTH of 1 percent of all crimes are committed with these types of weapons. They need to get rid of them - for the children...

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

yea cmos
the hold up is the fact that not only were there kyjelly fears but it is now an election year and we face the toughest 11 mths ahead for gun owners.
if not an nra/saf/goa or local gun rights organization member join now. the gun you save may be your own.
what is funny is that gov't mouth peices said the increase in gun sales was due to a strong economy!!! yeah right. we get the gov't we deserve

Shop around. There are plenty of lower receivers on the market. If you want one bad enough you will pay a small premium. If you think lowers are hard to find...wait til you order an upper from BM. I was told after April sometime, maybe! Thank God for the secondary market.

Back