What's the deal?

spoonslayer

Inactive
Just wondering why N8 and Shane's music-related posts were locked, while there seems to be several movie posts that aren't very gun-related were not locked. Doesn't seem quite fair to me.

Well, I didn't lock any of the above, but here's a few possible reasons:

1) The Movie thread certainly started out about "gun" movies. The others did not.
2) The Movie thread was the first of it's type and we didn't pay a lot of attention until the other two threads showed it to be a trend....by then the movie thread was well underway.
3) The Movie thread commenced at a time of relatively low "off topic" threads. The other two did not.

Take your pick. I suspect each issue played a role. If you'd prefer, I'll lock the Movie thread and cite "equal time" protest. :)
Rich

[This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella (edited March 16, 1999).]

Its not really a problem; just wondering. I actually like both the movie and music stuff :)Judging from the obvious popularity of these kinds of posts, What about making a gun-related entertainment forum? Just a thought.

Brock

Okay, okay.. it's because the movie post was mine, dammit!

Serisouly, As noted in my intro at the movie thread.. it was put up at a time when everyone was sorta going off on a different tangent and I was trying to lighten the mood.. then it got too light.. so we started cracking down on posts...

Neither Rich or I have really been running the "crackdown".. but we are in total support of it.. if the movie thread had been closed, it would've been cool with me.

------------------
-Essayons

Back