What's it worth?

kikilee

Ok here is the deal. At a gunshow in Springdale AR, this weekend I picked up a Browning High Power. BUT.......
the rest of the story. Browning Hi-Power single action. Made in belgium, assembled in Portugal.
Satin Blue finish, Ambidextrous safty, trigger and hammer from Cylinder and Slide, drop free mag safety deactivated,
30 lpi checkering on backstrap, and rear of slide (yes rear of slide), night sights, and Craig Spegel signature thin panel rosewood grips. This gun is 98% +. Not sure it has been fired. The question is WHAT IS IT WORTH? I realize I am asking you to "shoot blind" but a ball park would be appreciated. Besides, I won't shoot you if your wrong. Don't want to fire gun. Too pretty......

BTW I got it for $475.00

You came out fine if the gun is in decent condition because of the extra work. The full cap mags are worth extra, the trigger is extra, the hammer is extra (those parts can be found on the Brownell's website), the checkering on the rear of the slide is about $40, and the backstrap is anywhere from a $60 to $120. If it has has a BarSto barrel fitted then it is worth even more.

Back