What's a left handed 12 ga magnum Rem 870 Wingmaster worth

I have a Left Hand 12 ga Wingmaster (2 3/4") with a 20" rifle sighted rem choke barrel and synthetic MC stock and fore arm. It was sitting on the shelf of the shop for close to a year and I was out the door for $250.

Depending on the barrel, in very nice condition, I would guess $300-$400 in my area if you can find some one looking for a left handed pump.

JMO: Worthless to a RH shooter, Priceless to a lefty - the trick would be to find a lefty that wants it/one. :)

YMMV, but if I was selling to my teacher for his kid, unless he was a total jerk I do it for $300 or less, and look at it as helping the kid build his muscles up. ;)

Heck, I've given a few guns away to youngsters aspiring to the shooting sports, in the spirit of "passing it on". (But that's just me)

Depends how bad the wear on the receiver are -- and the scratch on the forend....but in my area, a fixed Full choke 870 wingmaster in excellent condition is about a $300 gun / Very good condition about $250 / ...from there it drops off pretty heavily to $200 - $ 150 or so...

Left handed is a plus for a leftie that really wants it.../ there were not that many left handed models made / but a lot of left handed shooters just shoot right handed pump guns with no significant issues.

Full choke is a pretty big negative...( Modified would make it worth another $ 50 - $ 75 ) in my opinion.

Handling marks are in the eye of the buyer...just depends / if they're real bad, it'll drop the value another $ 100.

Back