What would you ask Gun Guy Santa?

Eazyeach

Ok what 3 things would you ask gun guy santa for? Picture this: Chris Cox can be santa and Wayne LaPierre could be the head elf.

1. Passage of the hearing protection act.
2. Sig mpx9
3. Training gift certificates

Have fun , be safe, and Merry Christmas !!

#1) HPA (in present form) passed by both houses and on Trumps desk morning of the 21st.

#2) Somebody open a 1k yard outdoor range within an hour of Virginia Beach.

#3) A small zombie apocalypse... one that starts in dense population centers only lasts a few weeks or so and never makes it into rural areas before a cure is discovered. 50/50 in the suburbs. Sorta kidding.

Which make and model Coach Shotgun does he carry on his sleight?

What loads does he use?

How much is it worth in today's market?

:);):p

1. 50 state concealed carry
2. Overturn MD's 10 round mag limit
3. Just a few thousand dollars for this year's purchases

1) 50state CC w\mandatory shall (MUST) issue
2) repeal mag limit ban
3) repeal mean looking semi auto rifle (left coast aw) ban\registration

And since I probably won't get any of the above,
I'd settle for Peace on Earth

Easyeach said:
Ok what 3 things would you ask gun guy santa for? Picture this: Chris Cox can be santa and Wayne LaPierre could be the head elf.

At least that are/ can be firearm related:

1. The U.S. Supreme Court to uphold the U.S. Constitution in a manner that a majority of our founding fathers would.

2. Have the tactical firearm skills of the highest skilled Law enforcement/ Military.

3. Have an elaborate indoor/outdoor range for my exclusive use :)

GG Santa, Please provide a link for a 22" AR 10 .308 Win. bull barrel, +2" gas system, S.S. Match grade. (Threaded for a brake would be fine as well Santa, but not necessary!) :D

Last edited:
Passage of the Hearing Protection Act!

I didn't even know about that till I read this thread. Oh please please please Santa. I know Christmas is Technically over, but I've been a good boy!:o

:)

Well for Christmas I got an Aker Gun Belt, a bedside pistol safe, and a new range bag! So I guess that's my three...

But this year I'd love to see these, in order of likelyhood:

1) Canik TP9SF Elite in my safe.
2) Hearing Protection Act pass.
3) CZ P-10C in my safe.

Back