chrisintexas

a new store opened, my friend visits it, his experience with 1 of the employee

1. employee asks friend - why are you buying lubrication oil
friend - to lubricate the gun
employee - this will rust the gun don't buy it
2 employee to friend - why are you buying this - a solvent
friend - to clean the gun
employee - you don't need this just use bore snake
friend - only boresnake, do I need a solvent or anything else with boresnake to clean the gun
employee - no just boresnake unless you shoot 500 rounds in 1 time
3. friend asks employee for help in selecting ear muffs
employee - name brand does not matter they all are same
friend - what should I look for
employee - look for db rating
friend - this one says 50 db rating, what does it mean?
employee - it means you cannot hear any sound UNDER 50 db...
4. employe announces loudly that he has 32 guns and is getting a .380 from another employee in store and names the employee...
then announces loudly that he got 80 acres of land and a house in his name in other city about 400 miles away and he goes there shooting
friend is impressed 32 guns plus another coming plus shoots on his 80 acres and loves guns so he can ask one more question
friend - can you show me how to disassemble this gun - a polymer glock type gun with simple disassembly
employee - tries to disassemble the gun but can't do it , tries again without success..
friend - tries and was going about it right way, employee shouts don't do this
employee takes the gun back - tries again and fails
finally a manager is called and does disassemble the gun just like a glock type simple disassembly
5. friend waits to participate in store prize in nearby aisles where is happening - this is grand opening of store so they had prizes - same employee walks by making ugly stare faces at him...
friend waits in line to buy the stuff he purchased
employee is walking in store making unfriendly stare face at friend
I got a massive headache listening to this...

That is a shore-'nuff D-bag.

We have one locally. Tries to bully every person in the store into purchasing his favorite brand of handgun. He drives everyong else's choice into the ground, even top notch brands, and seems to get butt hurty if they don't agree.

He won't last long.

went to a new place, farm and ranch type store, they have a gun counter. asked the clerk if they had HKs.....whut? ok, thanks for your time.

just a clerk, not a knowledgable gun guy.

This thread doesn't really serve a useful purpose.

While it may be satisfying to mock gun store employees, it doesn't bring any insight to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back