What to do while you wait on your first suppressor?

Deja vu

What to do while you wait for paper work?

I have at least 4 more months to wait on my suppressor according to a call I made (6-8 months total)

I have all ready threaded my barrel, came up with 2 different sub sonic loads and now I dont know what else to do. Waiting can be crazy. I guess I am slightly obsessed. My dealer says that he will let me take it out with him some time soon but so far he has not had the chance (he is a land lord in addition to owning a gun shop)

What do or did you guys do while waiting on your first suppressor? I have been shooting my gun alot but I hear I may have to adjust the sights (a bit) once the suppressor is on.

:mad:

I bought another suppressor, than a host for the other suppressor. Then bought another host for the first suppressor. Than stocked up on ammo for both calibers, got into reloading, watched every video on YouTube about the suppressors I bought, and read all the reviews. I have about two weeks left before I hit the 6month mark on the first suppressor, and its harder than the first four months. Bought another gun not associated with the suppressor calibers I bought so I could shoot without thinking about the suppressor, didn't work cause now I want a threaded barrel for the new gun. Currently I'm reading world war z and all I can think about is how many zombies I can kill suppressed!!!! Good luck, it wont be easy.

Back