What the hell is this thing??

Aethir

Inactive
856710_496980123697865_607903617_o.jpg

Someone posted this pic on Facebook earlier today, and it has me absolutely stumped. Can anyone tell me what caliber(s) those shells are, and who makes that insane over/under revolver on the left?

its a cgi photo, cant you tell? theres like 5 different things that tell me that. first of all is that its a bad intrepetration of "vash the human typhoons" guns from the trigun manga..

I agree with the rest, this is an animated, 3d representation of concept designs. the lighting is slightly wrong.

note that the way the light hits both cylinders and the bayonet all comes from different directions while black surfaces all absorb light rather than reflect as metal would. very well done and interesting concepts to be sure but nothing that exists in real life i'm afraid.

"note that the way the light hits both cylinders and the bayonet all comes from different directions"

Well, if you're actually trying to photograph something as complex as a firearm, you do a LOT better with multiple light sources than a single light source coming from one direction.

That way you don't have hard shadows and you can reduce glare by using softer lights instead of one very bright one.

Back