What should happen to this guy:We laugh, cry, send him to jail or let him go with punishment served?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXAZ

He accidently fired a handgun in Indiana.

He has 2 felony convictions for selling drugs.
He doesn't have an Indiana state handgun license, and shouldn't have had the gun.
The victim when to the hospital.
The victim was himself.
The bullet struck his penis.
And his scrotum.

Should we laugh, cry, let him off or throw him in jail?

Guy shoots himself in the privates, what's his punishment?

That's why they call it Dope? I get it this is about humor.We don't have to take everything serious.OK,

LOL,ROFL,etc.

Suppose I go buy a $60,000 vehicle,rack up a .04* blood alcohol (see edit below) ,hit a tree,break half the bones in my body,but survive.

Society is going to say "Aw,he suffered enough,don't write him a DUI?" Or not.

I favor tee-shirts and bumper stickers that say "Keep Stupid Painful" (Its good for the gene pool). Ever watch an "America's dumbes Criminals?"His old cell block will give him quite a welcome back over that story.

Cops,ambulance drivers,ER workers,etc deserve a little dark humor for coffee time.

DWI at .04%? What state do you live in??

* the edit: Oh,golly gosh! I disappointed someone who expects me to be perfect! I'm not! I've confessed to being a fallible human being a number of times here on TFL Some folks just don't get the word...I know,its an unexpected big deal major event...but I actually made a small error.
Another ever vigilant TFL member caught it, and went to all the trouble to make a nit pick post I'll clarify.
I should have said a 0.4 BAC..Most folks can figure that out. A few can't All better now.

(Don't bring nothing to the "dish to pass",but eat and complain about the food. Yah,sure! know the type,eh?)

Last edited:
There are lots of times when some one knows they should not have a gun and is found with one and nothing happens .

He should be jailed that was the deal if caught with a firearm .

A friend did nearly the same thing with a nailgun. And yes, he nailed his bits to the 2x6 he was straddling. My initial reaction was, "OUCH!"

This guy would get the same in much, much larger font.

I think, before sending him to prison, you cut off all of his "man junk" so he can never do it again........

Darwin Award?

He can only receive an honorable mention in the Darwin Awards....as you have to die doing whatever got you nominated, as it removes you from the gene pool. The award is always posthumous.

But I would put this one as a winner if he died from it!:D

Lock him up, he can heal in a cell.

Felon with a gun...gets a first class ticket back to prison, regardless of whether or not he still has his twig and berries.

He is a felon, he broke a bunch of laws so I guess he is a slow learner. I would vote for a refresher course in a state or federal facility. He did prove once again that High Points go bang every time.

For DUI here it is .05, don't use mouth wash before you go out.

It gets better if you read the article. He did it grabbing for his pistol as it slipped down. He was carrying without a holster, of course. Clincher: a Hi-Point.

Well, I guess the real clincher is the whole penis-to-scrotum thing. Rough way to get a vasectomy.

Felon with a gun? No license to carry? Off to prison he should go. Regardless of how ironic or comedic we may think the circumstances of his mishap is, it would be pretty hypocritical of the gun community as a whole, what with our frequent mantra of "enforce the laws we have", to say he should be let off simply because of a ballistic vasectomy.

This has been answered over and over - jail time after hospital time.

Since it's not really about the handgun - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back