What shotgun is this?

Typical idiot reporters, can't tell a shotgun from a rifle, probably the same ones that report all hand guns as a Glock. They can't tell one end of a bulldog from the other, even by the smell. GW

It is clearly an AR-15 with a 30 rocket magazine clip with super high velocity fragmenting, armor piercing, .50 cal grenades.

I hate reporters sometimes. I can't believe they really said it was a shotgun though. I definitely figured they would have at least called it a rifle or an "Assault Weapon".

Yep, Hi-Point pistol caliber carbine. So far as I've heard they never made a shotgun version of it.

I know ignorance and journalism go hand in hand, but confusing a carbine with a shotgun? I thought we'd gotten past THAT point by now.

Just saw in the news video from inside addition with reenactment. Clearly a HiPoint 9mm. The commentator described it as a legally registered Assault Rifle.

Gentlemen it is obvious that none of you have never seen a Detroit turkey gun!!:D

All of you did not comment on how those turkey's ran after the shots were fired.:p

Last edited:
Back