What scenarios--against terrorism?

LASur5r

Within the parameters of present gun laws...what scenarios could you see the average person involved in against acts of terrorism?

To limit the volume of responses...let's keep it within the realm of bombs, guns, kidnappings, anthrax mailings, poisoning various water and food supplies.....any other likely scenes?

To limit the volume of responses...let's keep it within the realm of bombs, guns, kidnappings, anthrax mailings, poisoning various water and food supplies.....any other likely scenes?
Not if you want to keep it within the realm of the scenes you mentioned.... :rolleyes:

Well, an Israeli lady managed to shoot a suicide bomber before he could set off his bomb in a grocery store. That sort of thing is entirely possible.

Killing a terrorist who is shooting innocent bystanders, a la LAX, is also within the realm of possibility.

More likely to render immediate aid to injured after an explosion or vehicle crash, -such as in the aftermath of 9/11, Oklahoma Fed. Building, Pentagon crash.

Possible help evacuate an area that is being exposed to contaminants, poison, dirty bomb.

We aren't ready here in the USA to react before an incident happens.

Given that terrorists are essentially cowards, they will attack places that the average citizen would have the least chance of defending themselves. At least, if I were a terrorist, I would attack a place that had no carry law, the potential for a large number of people to be gathered together, and a place with a high body count.

Except in a scenario like wingnutx, I don't see the average citizen getting much of a chance to stop anything.

Back