What is your next POLITICALLY MOTIVATED gun purchase

What is your next POLITICALLY MOTIVATED gun purchase?

• Total voters

cabin pressure

I, like millions of other gun owners through the awful 90s, purchased a lot of guns for political reasons. I bought guns that had recently been banned, were about to be banned, and/or came close to getting banned, and/or had features that were banned.

An AR-15 complete and an AR-10 lower for later assembly. I would prefer to keep my long arms in common US military calibers.

An AK and a high cap .308 for sure. Already have an SKS, but more won't hurt.

More high cap mags for pistol and rifles.

Maybe something in .223, but not until the other priorities are taken care of.

If I win the lotto or something brings me a good chunk of change I will buy something in .50BMG.

A big, fat .45-70, representing all of the big, fat pork earmarks that have been gobbled-up by congress.

They like those earmarks, and the earmark system, don't they?!? :confused:

Building an AR right now, might buy another receiver. An AK 74 would be very nice so I can take advantage of the cheaper ammo--I can afford to put away a couple thousand rounds at current 5.45 rates, but not 7.62x39.

I'm not old enough to buy pistols yet, otherwise I would get a CCW Permit.

I'm planning on getting either a carbine (maybe pistol caliber?) or an SKS.
Maybe both, if I can find an SKS for cheap.

I wish there was a "none" option.

If I understand correctly the President cannot unilaterally make laws like that, can he/she? Those things still have to pass through Congress...now if Congress goes further left during the next election cycle I might be a little worried.

A levergun. Leverguns are the perfect low-key, under-the-radar urban weapons.

(Okay, it's not really politically motivated, but it makes a heck of an excuse to buy another gun.)

My Niece 22 and my step sister 27 are both graduating from Park College and Pittsburg State University this coming weekend. Today I bought a pair of duo-tone Bersa .380's for them. Wished they could have been a pair of Walthers or Colt Mustangs, but oh well.

Handguns.

A few new handguns, as those are the target of late.

Also, large stock of ammo/reloading components. I don't think they'll ban ammo outright, but hit it financially first.

Back