What is the value of this rifle?

parkerd

It's a Savage model 110FP chambered in .308 Winchester. It says on the bolt "Savage Tactical" was given to me from my grandfather when I was younger and I never really got around to knowing much about it, or the model in general. Are they good rifles? It has a few dings in the stock as well as an Swift scope. Barrel is also a bull barrel. Any information or thoughts about what I have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Parker Downes

Savage makes a great rifle and that is one of the their better ones. That is an older law enforcement edition with upgrades to the barrel, stock, trigger, bolt... pretty much all of it.

I'd be interested in seeing some pictures they came in several configurations over the years and some are collectable.

That one has the basic synthetic stock.

Did you reverse the image or does it have a left handed bolt?

Looks like a bull barrel, although the image is quite small. I'd think ballpark $500 with a lot of deviation based on condition. The scope could add a lot more to it depending upon what model it is and the condition of it. To small to tell from the pic.

I used a basic compressor from Google as that was the only way I could get it to fit at all. Gun is left handed yes. I apologize that it's not very big. Thanks for the input!

These are some accurate rifles. Even with the "flimsy" factory synthetic stock on them. The factory stock is what most people replace first when upgrading the rifles.

I have owned many Savage heavy barrel rifles over the years. And while I have now standardized to Remington, I still love Savage's and the accuracy they offer.

As to market value. Solidly around $550 +\-.

Back