What is the smallest 41 mag snubbie?

Eric Larsen

I am throwing around the idea for a carry gun in a 41 mag. I have seen and shot the Taurus 415 and liked it very much, however this is a compact? Its a very substantial gun for a snubbie and heavy...the non Ti gun is 30 oz. The Ti is 19 oz.

What is the smallest 41 mag snubbie made....?

Thanks and shoot well

I think the 415T is the smallest and also the lightest 41mag, unless you get into a derringer or something....
I may be wrong, I may be crazy, I may be off my meds. :p I love my 415T. :D

I am throwing around the idea for a carry gun in a 41 mag.

I carry a Tracker .41 mag. I'm not sure I'd want to spend much time (practice) with something lighter. Right now with the cold it's not to difficult to carry a 4" revolver under a jacket.

I think there was a *&* 57 or 657 in 3" also.

added:

I just checked the website and noticed that the snub nose is 30oz and the tracker is 35oz. Not sure how much difference that 5oz will make.

Have 415, 425 and M657 3"
The 415 is the smallest; about like a 2.5" M66.

The Taurus 415 is probablly the smallest. Ruger no longer chamber in 41 Magnum. S&W only has a 6 inch barrel.

I love my 1987 [Special Production] S&W 41 Magnum in 3 inch barrel. OVER THE YEARS I have proved 2 things. [1] The heavier the gun the less recoil.
[2] The bigger the hole in the barrel the faster most people want to leave you alone.

Back