What is the law about putting on a silencer that is not yours (yet)

Deja vu

The local business that is getting my suppressor until I can take possession of it could be getting it as early as 2 weeks from now (it is a custom build so it took some time).

The guy at the shop said I can come and "see" it any time the shop is open! I am wondering if there is any reason I can not attach it to my gun and take pictures of it (so long as the guy at the shop is cool with it)?

Should not be a problem as long as the dealer is present. I have heard of people that have gone out and shot their suppressors with the dealer while the form 4 was pending.

Should not be a problem as long as the dealer is present. I have heard of people that have gone out and shot their suppressors with the dealer while the form 4 was pending.

that is awesome! You just made my day! Thank you. :D

I've done this a few times. My dealer is pretty cool and offers to bring it so I can shoot it.

I invited my dealer down to our farm for 4th of July weekend when I realized paper work on a machinegun we wanted to play with wouldn't make it back in time. He brought all sorts of fun stuff to play with. Might give it a try.

Should not be a problem. I use Bullseye and they have a range. NFA Manager said, "Come in and shoot your SBR, or your suppressors while the paperwork is being done.".

Back