What is Santa bringing you this year?

Boogershooter

My wife and I visited a custom rifle builder a couple times earlier this year while working on one of her project guns. We discussed a new custom rifle in 240 weatherby. I'm sure hoping it's hidden somewhere because I can't see anything under the tree that it could possibly be wrapped in right now.

Well nothing that nice for me! I'm sure that long narrow box all wrapped up and under the tree is a Henry H001 .22LR ;)

I don't know, but the bags of coal in front of the Turkey Hill have been going down and it has really been warm this year so far.

Pertaining to shooting and reloading ... two additional powder measures. A second Lee Auto Drum and a Lee Classic Powder Measure.

A CZ455 Mannlicher in .22LR.

I do think early next week, a Henry lever in .45-70 will follow me home: To T from T!

I'm not really getting anything, but I built a rifle for my son and in fact, I just got done today (Christmas Eve). Tomorrow when he gets here he will find it under the Christmas Browning.

IMG_4387-XL.jpg

Well my Pappaw last week, totally unexpectedly passed down his Springfield M1 Garand to in EXCELLENT condition with a lot of surplus ball ammo and 13 8 round clips. Boy I can't wait to get it sighted in and put a ported gas plug in it and hit the field to bust some pigs with it.

as a single man my christmas present will be what i buy myself with tax money. would like a model 12 but i might have to buy clothes because of weight list. and that casr maye a henry 22?

Well Santa was pretty good but no guns. Got a primos electric game call and the fox pro decoy. Coyotes and crows are fixing to get a outbreak of lead poisoning. Oh yea got 500 rods of 308 too.

Highpower, sure living up to your name. I got 8 lbs of IMR 4064, 1000 CCI BR2 primers & a thumbler tumbler with Stainless Steel Pins. Life is good.

Back