What I'm thankful for...

nebob

Tomorrow is turkey day and I was thinking as I was browsing the Firing Line, last year at this time I didn't even have a computer.
I appreciate and am thankful for alot of things: family, health, country, etc...
Sometimes in life its the little things that we enjoy the most.
I am thankful for the Firing Line, a most interesting and enlighting place that I visit on a daily basis.
What are you thankful for??

OK - I'll kick in on this.

I'm thankful for my family and friends, my former boss and co-workers, living in Phoenix, the companionship and assistance of my TFL friends, and my country. I am thankful that I was born in a place where freedom was revered, and men were treated as free and responsible beings. I'm thankful that I can still speak my mind, share ideas with those who still give a damn, and that I am learning so much about a freedom so dear.

And, I am thankful to live in a time when many of us may have an opportunity to stand for freedom and ancient rights. Someday I hope to be thankful that those rights were successfully defended against others whose myopic logic threatened to forever damage my nation.

Friends - Happy Thanksgiving. And, regards from AZ

" freedom and ancient rights" Yes! My rights are ancient! I and my children were born with them! Ancient Rights. That's the term Jeff.

I didnt have the computer last year at this time either, and I was an anti! *yikes* So this year I am thankful that I found TFL and that I finally got to shoot! But most of all my healthy lovely little girl! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

It would appear I repeated the jist of this thread.
Miss D, people like YOU, with spirit, enthusiasm, and an open mind, am I thankful also for.

I am thankful for my family and friends, the ones I know in person and the ones here at TFL (and other boards), my "ancient rights" and the knowledge that "this too, will pass."

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

You can all be thankful that you live in a free country that trusts its citizens to keep and bear arms. Some of us don't!

Happy Holidays everyone.

------------------
"Quemadmoeum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands.") -
Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD).

Back