What if ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michigun

Fears or what if:
Goverment ban all kind guns and all gun owners have to turn in all the guns they have regardless the price of the gun?. (I saw on youtube about the turnin gun in England)
Or
You can have gun but not ammo.
What would you do ?

I've only been on these boards a bit over a week and this question or variations of it have popped up several times.
Let me ask a question in turn.
If there were two candidates for office. One has all the good stuff you want in a candidate except for being pro-gun control and the other everything you despised in a candidate except for being anti-gun control; which would you vote for?
Stalin, Hitler, and Satan and no gun control
Or
Washington, Lincoln, and Jesus and gun control

All I have to say is that nobody is going to get my guns unless they pry them from my cold, dead hands. Anybody coming to round up my guns will get one end of them...

I would announce my rebellion on the Internet so that when the secret police come to waterboard me, they will do it in the middle of the night with a full team and flashbangs. Or maybe just blow me up.

Do ya think, we haven't had this one before and do you think that every possible scenario and bluster haven't been posted before.

Do ya think in a truly totalitarian society where the majority of the populace has acquiesced to such gun control legislation, you have previous marked your compliance on this board such that you may just picked up at work before you can put on your helmet and make the last stand?

Truly totalitarian society - brought to you through extensions of current anti-terrorist legislation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back