What if....

Sisco

You knew somebody who knew somebody who lives in Canada and this person could possibly find some place to hunt black bear?
How does one arrange permits, firearms transportation (yes, I'm aware - no handguns) etc. etc.
Any Idea what a permit would cost?
The person I know is there now on a fishing trip - his in-laws live there - he won't be back for a couple of weeks. He said he'd find out what he could but I'm always looking for another opinion.

I tried a generic search for Canada, didn't come up with anything but outfitters websites. Didn't try indivual provinces though. DOH!

Re: Using Google

Zorro,

Google is quite antigun. I have personally verified this through email correspondences with them. I do not use their site anymore to deny them the ability to use my "hit" in their sales pitches.

I realize that I alone make very little difference, about 10-15 hits a day. However we as gun owners banding together can make a huge difference.

I give two examples:

The NRA with it's >4 million members is the largest citizen's group in the nation and has considerable pull for us in the legislative process.

K-mart after incurring the wrath of gun owners over them stopping the sale of firearms and ammunition and hiring Rosie as a spokesman. The large-scale boycott by gun owners contributed greatly to their financial collapse.

I ask you to read this link for further information.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104893&highlight=google+anti

Yahoo uses google as its search engine BTW.

I use www.search.com as an alternative.

Regards,

Kilgor

Back