What has become of Doc Hoy?

Well, I did Google him, and he still has a web page at St. Leo University. So I tried to call the phone number there and email the email there but both failed. I called the University and they said he is no longer with the University.

Not much other Google footprint that is returned for me other than his Linked in which I applied to.

I hope he is OK.

Steve

I was thinking about Doc the other day as it's been quite a while since I'e seen a post of his. I always enjoyed Doc's posts and the projects he was working on. Thanks for the link Slopemeno - looks like he and his wife are certainly busy with a new undertaking! I sure which them the best in their new venture - just wished I lived near them as I'd love to stop in and taste their offerings! If anyone does live near there and stops in, please let Doc know how much we miss him!

Glad to hear he's doing fine. I too miss Doc's posts. I bought one of his Walker loading lever retaining rings a few years ago and he sent me, free of charge, a home made cylinder loader that works like a champ!

I am not familiar with Doc , but the next time I am anywhere close to Chesapeake, VA I'm gonna stop and get some soup!! Looks like good grub at good prices. Good luck Doc.

Back