What happened to the daily gun pics?

P99

I was really enjoying them, but haven't seen any for a while. I guess I could post some, but my guns aren't that interesting.

I have some more, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet. But the list that hasn't been posted is shorter than the list that has been posted! :) When I get around to another photo session, I'll post the 8-10 that haven't shown up yet.

I was hoping that my posts would stimulate others to do the same thing, but I apparently failed in that attempt. :( Am I really the only person that owns guns and a ditigal camera???

John,

Thanks for all the pictures you've posted in the past. I look forward to new ones in the future.

I'll look into posting some of my own. I don't have any of the cool old ones like you do. I have a fairly good Walther collection I may share. I do have a digital camera that has to remain connected to my computer (sort of a teleconference camera), but I do have a scanner that I can take advantage of. :)

Once again, I'd just like to say thanks for the pictures!!

P99

I want to do some pictures, but there are a couple of things holding me back right now.

1. work. It's a bear.

2. I don't have a digital camera.

3. I don't have a website from which I can host photos right now.

I'm hoping to get a picture of my Model 28 4" with its new Ivory grips on soon.

Test:

This is just a test to determine if I can include pictures with my system.

Not as good as Johnwill, mine are already photos and don't show as well.:(

HJN

Ah, very cool, John, I thought P-ASA was charging.

Photopoint at first started charging a yearly fee recently, then a couple of months after that came back with ANOTHER round of fees if you wanted to host pictures to other websites.

Sort of ticked me off that they didn't exactly handle it well.

I've got a website, through RoadRunner, I just haven't had the chance to do anything with it. Maybe I should work on that.

As for the digital camera, that's been partially resolved. Found out a friend of mine has a REALLY nice one, and is willing to let me borrow it.

Harley,

If you have your pictures hosted on a site like PhotoASA Picture Host, they'll show up like mine. If you upload them here, they apparently show up as links, usable, but not quite as nice.

Mike,

So, when are we going to see a few pictures? :D

Euh,..... damn !!! How the hell did my magazine removing tool get on that picture ?? (you might also try this tool to slightly adjust the rear sight) :D

Back