What good is a handgun?

Leadfoot, you did a great service in "linking" us to this fine, fine article. I have taken the liberty to forward it to several individuals and groups. Thank you, sir.

That was an incredible article. Very well written and thought provoking. My only regret is that he harps on religious overtones. Our struggle, as he stated very clearly, is one for "Liberty." If that is not enough, then we have lost.

The liberty, IMHO, includes religous liberty, which he seems to treat with as much disdain as the wolves in his article treat our right to have teeth.

The author has prepared an article which is basically a synopsis of the message in John Ross's Unintended Consequences, with his own personal agenda thrown in.

------------------
-Essayons

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited May 28, 1999).]

Religious overtones or not, this is a man who understands where the "Line in the Sand" must be drawn. I and many others stand on his side of the line.
I have sent this URL out to many who feel as I do. Thanks especially to Leadfoot for bringing this to my attention.

------------------
To own firearms is to affirm that freedom and liberty are not gifts from the state.

Back