What Does a Shooter Look Like

kraigwy

100-10X. About as close to perfect as you can get. So what does a shooter look like.

I attended the CMP's Master Instructors Course at Camp Perry, taught by Olympic Champion Gary Anderson. Mr. Anderson instilled in us that "THERE ARE NO HOPELESS SHOOTER".

This article proves his point, 100-10X, What does a shooter look like. Check out the link.

http://thecmp.org/what-does-a-good-shooter-look-like/

Wonder who told her she couldn't hit the side of a barn?

In my experience, ladies are generally better shooters than men.

Yeah, that's why every shooting sport has a "High Gentleman" award, because no one expects the guys to win anything when women compete with 'em.

</gentle sarcasm, with a smile>

pax

My daughter has been out shooting me since she was about 12...it's been a long 8 years and she's still doing it. I'm pretty sure it's because of all the great training I gave her! :)

BTW, very nice article on the O.P.

Reference Woman generally are better shooters than men.

A friend visited from Canada with his Wife, he is a Police Sgt in Toronto, he normally leaves his Glock Mod 22 in the Station (Canada Aye!)

I trained him 30 years ago when he worked as a ATM Armed employee.

Could I take his wife to the Range, he was the photo guy!

After showing her the basics, and how to aim, using a red plastic Glock, she proceeded to put the first two rounds on a IDPA target, 2" apart, center chest, with a Glock 19!

Shot 100% on the 20 round test, never touched a firearm of any nature in her life!

He was flabbergasted!

Brit -guys come to the range with a lot of baggage ! They think they have some magic skills they are born with and don't really need training. Women admit theydon't know anything about guns so they can skip all the nonsense and learn quickly.Never compete with the lady it leads to dumb emotion problems.

Back