What competitions with these guns

Gunscribe

I would like to enter competitions shooting:

*S&W 41 with a red dot sight
*S&W 686 revolver using .38 rounds, iron sights
*Beretta 92fs.

What competitions allow the use of these firearms?

comps

With those guns you could shoot two of the three parts of a three gun Bullseye match (the .22 match and the Centerfire match). To shoot the whole thing, you'd need to add a .45.
Frequently, Bullseye matches, called "900 matches", are shot and these require only one of the three guns that a full (2700) match needs.
(Note: Many Bullseye shooters use only two guns, a .22 and a .45, despite the "three" gun terminology.)
Pete

You should be able to use the 686 in NRA Distinguished Revolver matches using 38spl 158gr lead RN or SWCs.

and the 92fs can be used in CMP EIC matches - i.e. Distinguished Pistol.

#41 .22 can be used in NRA 900, pin shoots, as well as steel challenge rimfire open division.

#686, Uspsa revo div. Idpa revo. NRA 900

92f can be shot in USPSA production, limited, and limited 10. As well as IDPA SSP, steel challenge,

Don't forget that they can all be used in Steel challenge... the 22 in rimfire open division, the revolver in revolver division and the semi in limited division.

better get an 8 shot .40 revo if you want to shoot steel.. Does smith make an 8 shot 9x19? I could load .38spl mouse farts. I really want to try my 625 .45ACP JM in USPSA limited revo.

Back