What company to re-barrel a Ruger 77/357?

Deja vu

I am looking at paying some money to get a match grade barrel installed on my Rguer 77/357. I Want it to be 16-16.5 inches long and threaded for a suppressor. IS there a company out there that could/would do this? I know its not cheep.

Does your original barrel preform badly? What are your needs/expectations?

I don't know that you would notice appreciable improvement in accuracy within the typical range of that cartridge.

I kind of think that hand loading is probably the key to happiness in getting easy improvement in this kind of situation. jd

The guy that threaded it do so crooked... I can not put my suppressor on it... I took it back and showed him and he refunded my money but I can not suppress it now and that was the entire reason I got it. Also I would like a slightly faster twist rate so I can shoot some larger cast lead at subsonic speeds.

I took it some where else to fix it and he said that its exactly 16 inches so no more room to cut it back...

Any competent smith can do this.
I don't know any in your area. I know one in mine, but I am not even sure if he takes work by mail. He is flooded with local customers.

Back