What choices for 38 Super besides 1911 & Sig?

My 38Super (Longslide) Witness is flawless, accurate, and very easy to shoot. I've also noticed that some of the newer 10-rd mags will hold 15......

Instead of 38 super you may want to look at 9x23..

It is what 38 super should be...in factory loading you get 1450fps with a 125 bullet...tapered case for easy loading.

John Ricco, owner of Classic Pistol Indoor range, who develop the CP9x23 and got involved with WInchester (long story) lists as a possible conversion the Glock.
From their wesite: http://www.classicpistol.com
Some firearms to convert
1. Colt MKIV in .38 super or 9mm
2. Sprinfield Armory 1911 A1
3. EAA 38 super
4. Sig Sauer P220
5. Glock 29 and 20 *

*Glock conversions are avilable through Classic Pistol

anyway...I would suppose it is possible to convert a glock to super....if you can a 9x23..but then I'd go with the 9x23 for the better ballistics..

I could have sworn I saw a .38Super barrel for a Glock - but this was two years ago and I dont remember who made it... Jarvis?

Well I have reasons for going with 38 Super over 9x23, logistics is a small part of it. I think the 38 Super is best choice for many SA countries because of legal restrictions.

The other is you can get cartridge adapters for a modest price that will let you shoot 38 Super in a 350 Rem Mag or 358 Norma.

I am thinking a lt comander in 38 Super is what I will end up with. Or are there big problems with using the 38 Super in the alloy frame?

Back