What can ya'll tell me about "Crime Strike"

nralife

The last few Sunday nights I have seen the TV show "Crime Strike." It has been showing on a local station here in the DFW metroplex. It is very progun. They show actual cases of regular citizens using firearms to defend themselves. Last night, they even were talking about Project Exile. This is an excellent show and we should encourage our local stations to pick it up, or if they are already showing it, we need to thank them for doing so.

This show is also looking for good stories to show on their program. Please write them at the address below if you have any.

Crime Strike
P.O. Box 4180
Hollywood, CA 90078

For those of you who live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, here is the contact info for the station who is showing Crime Strike Sunday night at 10:00 pm. Please take a minute to thank them.

KXTX Ch. 39
P.O. Box 1780
Fort Worth, TX 76101

(817) 429-5555

That's about all I know about this show, except that it is produced by Associated Entertainment. What do you guys know about it?

Joe

Joe's Second Amendment Message Board

Joe, this is great news! I heard of a similar effort a few months ago, and read the business plan. I wonder if this is the same group. Hopefully they can get it on a cable network, like TNN, FOX, or ????

SWEET...

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
We, the people, are tired of being taxed, penalized, supervised, harassed,
and subjugated by a federal government which exceeds the powers
enumerated in the U.S. Constitution.

(back to the top)

I'm disappointed that this post went down to the bottom so fast. The Crime Strike TV show is just what we need. It is the perfect way around the news media. We need to do all we can to find out about this show and to promote it in our area!

I should have used a different title on this post. Maybe, something a little more sensational or something where I wasn't asking anyone for help. I guess people are more interested in ridiculous stories about Y2K and other such nonsense.

Joe

Crime Strike is on here in Arizona, but no major Phoenix TV station covers it. I have to point my antenna to Prescott Ch. 55 to get it.

Since Crime Strike is the same name used by a column in the NRA magazines I e-mailed NRA to see if they were associated. They admitted that they were but only as advisors. That is why most Crime Strike episodes show at least one defensive use of gun scene.

I would encourage your local gun group to start a phone and e-mail campaign to all of your TV stations. Write up an article in your gun club newsletter. Any pressure will help.

Rick

Back