What are your thoughts on the SW99 (.40CAL)?

Jankord

Inactive
What are your thoughts on the SW99 (.40CAL)? I recently purchased a S&W (5906) 9mm and have found it to be an accurate 9mm. I have been looking for a .40 and found the SW99 and like it a lot. How many people have one and what are your impressions of it? Likes and dislikes? Also what did you pay for yours and where? I have found one for $579 and am wondering if that is a good price. Thanks for your help!

Joe

------------------

Spend a few bucks more and buy the walther version!!!!!! Quality, resale value, and it's made all in one place (the S&W is made in Germany and the US, the frame is made by Walther and the barrel/slide assy by S&W)

I have it in 9mm and love it, I also have a .40 version but it's a limited edition so I wont shoot it.

Chris

Great gun, I have the .40 version and find it very accurate and easy to carry, the adjustable backstrap is nice and the decocker is neat. i like SA so the dual triggers is nice also. you should try and shoot it for a while to see how you like it. I am not sure i would agree with chrisD, if i was buying resale guns i wouldnt shoot any of them, but i guess you could buy to then shoot one and after a very long time sell the other to pay for the first gun, and ammo. if this works let me know. I shoot my guns more than i sell them, that just me. enjoy.

Back