What are some premium quality glock style AR9 magazines?

Tool

Those plastic 30-round Glock style AR9 magazines are selling for about $15 a piece at gun shows. I'd be happy to pay a little more for some quality magazines. I wonder what's your favorite glock style AR9 magazines?

Last edited:
I shoot a AR9 in USPSA PCC competition--and 100% reliability is important. Currently using MBX magazines. NOT cheap!

I shoot a AR9 in USPSA PCC competition--and 100% reliability is important. Currently using MBX magazines. NOT cheap!
Thanks for sharing the information on MBX magazines. I didn't expect that it is 10 times more expensive.

Those plastic 30-round Glock style AR9 magazines are selling for about $15 a piece at gun shows. I'd be happy to pay a little more for some quality magazines. I wonder what's your favorite glock style AR9 magazines?

If the gun will run "Glock" style magazines, just get genuine Glock mags and call it a day. The quality of magazines is not one of the short-comings of the Glock design or brand, in my experience.

Factory Glock mags aren't expensive, but Mag-Pul in my experience is equally good and about 1/2 the price of Glock. They make a 20 round mag that should be a good choice for you.

I'd avoid the cheaper ones.

Back