What am I missing here?

Well, it looks like it WAS an AOW, and then someone put a stock on it (illegally) making an SBS.

I won't argue the illegal (without the SBS stamp) point, but useless? Never used a short barreled shotgun, have you. ;)

I have a 14" 590. With buffered 00 buck and 7 1/2 low brass it patterns just like my friend's 26" 500 with the modified choke in it.

I shoot trap with it sometimes just for laughs.

I wish I could get a sub 18" 870. My state restricts SBS's, but allows all other NFA items. I had to get the Serbu to satisfy my desires...:p

That's Bad to the Bone! But with ANYTHING less than Low-Brass shells, that litl beast would kick like TWO mules...

I have a Double Pistol Grip Mossberg 500, and recoil isn't bad at all, even with premium 3" 000 Buck.

I don't think that litl SG would be VERY useful (I DO NOT think they should be illegal) but would make for quite a "conversation piece". I'd just stick with a good HandGun in .45 ACP if extra power is of interest.

I've found that they are particularly useful for dispatching hordes of watermelon, or as we call them, "evil tangoes".

I can see that.

Info from HQ says that the pumpkin rebels are going to mount an attack in the southern pasture this Saturday. It will be brutal fighting but I think we can hold them off. :D

Willie Lowman said:
Info from HQ says that the pumpkin rebels are going to mount an attack in the southern pasture this Saturday. It will be brutal fighting but I think we can hold them off.

I've heard that too. My recon force tells me that those guys are particularly succeptible to Flightcontrol 00buck... Stock-up now and your unit will prevail!:p

Back