What about the "Armed Response" DVD series?

John Nedrob

Inactive
I've been shooting for several years now, but I've had no tactical instruction. At the moment I can't easily afford it, so I'm checking out books and videos on the subject instead.

I've seen a number of very positive comments, both on this forum and elsewhere, about the book Armed Response by David Kenik. More recently he came out with an Armed Response video series on DVD. Have any of you seen these, and what is your opinion of them? Are there other instructional videos you would recommend?

Mr. Kenick sent me a copy of his DVDs to review. I haven't had time to thoroughly review all of them, but what I've seen has been spot on, and largely reflects what I teach law enforcement and armed security officers. I would quibble over a couple of details, but they are very, very good, IMHO. :cool:

Thanks, Gary.

Yeah, Big Bill, those are the ones. I've seen a few excerpts on YouTube as well as on their own site, and I have to say that I'm impressed. Being new at this, though, I do appreciate comments from people with more experience.

Back