Westernfield Model 5 Autoloading Pistol

mb21532

Inactive
Trying to find grips for this .22 caliber pistol. Made in France by .....

"dArmes Des Pyrenees -Hendaye-".......

Looks to be from the 50's 60's possibly ...Any help would be appreciated....Numrich has no clue......Resembles a scaled down P-38 or a Walther Olympia pistol. Seems to be high quality and all steel frame ect..Have pic's but don't know how to add them....

Thanks....mb21532

I think you may be out of luck. I have a Unique with the grips badly warped due to the poor quality plastic they used, and I have not been able to find any replacements anywhere.

Otherwise, it is a very nice pistol and very durable.

Jim

Unique Modele D grips....

I am going to try to see if "VINTAGE GUN GRIPS" can come up with a set...or grip since it is a one piece.

I wonder how many people need a grip?

By the way.....

My gun is a WESTERNFIELD Model 5 Autoloading pistol.....SOld by Monkey Wards I presume...IN the org. box with directions. Yes it is a nice pistol....Reminds me af a scaled down P-38 in looks ....

Western field 5

Hey, Is there any way I could get you to copy the manual for that gun and send it to me? Especially if it has an exploded view of the parts. I just got one as a basket case and need some help reassembling.

I got a set for the Model 52 from Vintage. Not the same color as the original, but they fit OK and look good.

Jim

Back