western PA competions?

ElusiveRR

I want to get into competitive shooting in western pa but dont have much info about it. Anybody have any info or shootin in western pa? Also what competitions are available to shot with a .22? Im new to the sport so Im not even exactly sure what to get into. Id like to shoot handguns and .22 if possible. Thanks for your help and advice

NP, I Direct an IDPA shoot 60 miles north of 'da burgh in New Castle and shoot regularly locally, so if you need more specific info I can probably provide it.

I think im goin to the IDPA new shooter class at greater pitt this weekend or the one in north huntington the following weekend. What day do you have your shoots up in new castle. That is much closer to me than the other clubs. Do you guys have a website?

Lycanthrope my commute takes me down 422 everyday (I work in Pittsburgh and liven in West Middlesex) is that clubs rifle range only members only and you are no longer taking members?

Also do you know of any other clubs around?

Yes, the range is members only (or as a guest) and we may have some slots left. The club maxes out at 350 members, but you can be put on the list for next January at the worst and you'll get in.

Another nice club is the Mahoningtown Sportsmans club just south of New Castle.

Back