WESHOOT2 has caused ...

high_caliber

WESHOOT2 has caused me to purchased 2 more revolvers, neither of which I regret buying. I was wanting something new in 45 Colt and I kept reading this WESHOOT2 mantra that goes: Ruger Redhawk Stainless, 5.5 inch barrel, Ruger Redhawk Stainless, 5.5 inch barrel, etc. So I asked my friendly firearms dealer, (you know, the guy I have helped put his kids through school), to order one for me. Well, he calls his distributers and they all have the same story; none in stock but will put it on backorder. So I'm thinking OK, none in stock, it may be a while before any are shipped from the Ruger factory. Then I spot this Ruger Stainless Bisley Blackhawk, 45 Colt, 5.5 inch barrel, non-fluted and engraved cylinder, and I just have to have it to satisfy my craving for the Stainless Redhawk. The Stainless Bisley Blackhawk is a dream to shoot and extremely accurate - it's definitely a keeper. Next: Lo and behold, a week later, the Redhawk Stainless shows up at the dealer so there I am, digging into my pockets for that green stuff. So this Redhawk turns out to be a fantastically accurate piece too. The bottom line is: Thanks WESHOOT2. I now have 2 very nice additions to my collection.

REDHAWK in .41MAG

If you can find one, it would become your favorite
revo I'd bet. The 5 1/2 inch tube is perfect with
balance and feel just about right. Shoot one if you ever get the chance. Best...dewey

That's what fellow TFL members are for - to talk you into buying the stuff that your wife says "no" to.

Back