We're Back Up!!!

Thanks for your patience today in getting the Board upgraded to the new UBB Version Software. As usual, it was not a real smooth transition...but we got there!
Rich Lucibella

And I thought you just locked me out cause of the joke I posted in that thread!

------------------
"There is no Spoon"

Kodiac - ditto! I was beginning to get the shakes. My wife was wondering why I was walking around all glassy eyed.

yep - TFL is definitely addictive perhaps a disclaimer would be advisable in that crazy land of liability suits ;)
Mind - after my first posting as 'registered member' i got a 'access denied message' - then was looking up one of the 'Y2K' links and the Board blanked out - now was chasing a 'black helicopter' thread ... and Board disappears again!. Go figure - can we really believe fellas? Perhaps there is a Gigantic Plot after all
Of course, i just got the UBL wrong and had to edit.

[This message has been edited by Elchimango (edited April 15, 1999).]

Rich,

Great interface. I've been lurking here for a while, and it seems that you just did an upgrade. How often do you upgrade the UBB software? Is it some kind of subscription service where you upgrade with ever 0.00.001 incremental evolution? Do we need to upgrade our browsers or plug-in a patch to use this new version? Clue us here O' Majestic One!

Warm regards,
Ti38

Back