Went to an IPSC match today...

Texas2NC

Coltman and I went to an ISPC match today, his first, my second.

I was ROCKIN'!

I finished 3rd overall in one stage, quite a bit lower on the day but I was in the zone. Shot better than I have in years. Cleared every stage with almost all A-Zone hits and very few misses, NO no-shoots...

I am STOKED. I jumped "D" class all together and was classified as a high "C" (Or would have if this had been my sixth qualifier or however that works). Not bad for a IPSC newbie!

me.JPG

me3.JPG

me4.JPG

Ignore the GUT... it's slowly but surely going away.... slower than I would like but hey, I DO work behing a desk... :p

Congrats man. It sounds like you are hooked on one of the best games around. Keep up the good work, and you will make master before you know it :) .

Good job man!
You a member of uspsa yet?
I wish i had matches to go to on saturdays also. Everything out here is on sundays.
Next time- report back with No misses, and No no shoots!
With this being your 2nd match, how'd you get classified already? Or was your first match a classifier match?

I hope you keep being stoked over the sport, as it sure is the best shooting sport there is!

I'll be at my weekly match tomorow, i wonder if anyone else on TFL shoots out my way.
Anyone shooting Harvard, MA ?

Yep... USPSA Member # A47165

As for the classification, it was the best guestimate of the RO as I haven't shot enough to be classified with the USPSA... based on my first match and this one, he said I should be shooting mid-high "C".. (Totally unofficial)

I was told you had to shoot 6 qualifiers to be officially classed... that is a couple months worth of matches... now worries, it just give me time to shoot my way to "B" for my first "Official" classification. :D :D

wooohooooo...

I can remember my first match...I was stoked...

Congratulations on you and your buddy...That is the funnest way to spend a weekend...shootin'

Keep shooting those A's

IIRC, they take your first four classifiers to get the initial classification, then six.

Congrats and welcome to the collective...you have been assimilated! :cool:

good job

Congrats on your new found past time. Sure is addicting isn't it? Let us know if you actually start out in B class. It would take some pretty good shooting to start there.

Back