Webley recoil shield help??

Holmes529

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Webley Mk VI recoil shield? I’ve looked everywhere for years. Tried dozens of different parts websites and check them daily. eBay and gunbroker as well. Getting desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, Webley parts are where and as you find them. Any "spare" parts that got imported with the guns are long gone, and those parts you do find are almost all from cannibalized guns. There are, now, a handful of reproduction parts (I can now get a repro lanyard ring) but these are also few and far between.

The only real suggestion I can offer is to either search for an example of the model you have that is broken (but has the part you need intact), and buy it, or contract with a custom metalsmith to have a new one made.

Of course, Murphy still being on the job, odds are you won't find any, until after you contract to have a new one made, then 3 will crawl out of the woodwork at dirt cheap prices. Life is funny like that. :D

You never did say what the problem with it was. Is it broken, missing, or are you having issues with the gun cycling, etc?

If its the latter, there are possible solutions.

Back