We are blessed with many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Beararms

Truly, we are a blessed nation. Most Russian Spetznatz troopers would give their right eye to have the ability to choose any wepon they desired. As I read all of the interesting posts and notice the obvious passion each member has for his or her favorite brand, I can only think of one thing to say: God bless America,Land that I love! Whether you're a Glock Guru,a Beretta Buddy, a Sig Servant or an HK hard-core, we all have much to be thankful for and much to be vigilant about.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

[This message has been edited by Will Beararms (edited October 22, 1999).]

You said it. Sooo many guns, sooo few time to play (responsibly, of course).

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Clapping

I agree.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

For a while I was worried about ole'george...
I thought he was going to relagate all of us to HKs (especially P7M8)...

Regardless, three cheers for the freedom of choice!!!

------------------
SURE SHOT

Naw - if every one had an HK - I would probably switch to S&W Smegmas - I mean SIGMAS! ;)

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

How true, Will. We take so much for granted as Americans. Its good to reflect on our blessings and where they come from.

------------------
"But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip; and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." -Jesus Christ (Luke 22:36, see John 3:15-18)

You like Stigmas - I mean Sigmas?

Sorry - had to have some comic relief - Was working out this evening - lifting weights... I do it every other day - I start with a set of curls - using two Sigma slides...

:D

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back