We ARE being watched!

Ah, don't fall for this one. Saw it a year ago. Took me about 7 min to figure it out. The second set of cards (where your chosen one does not appear) are entirely different from the first set.

Mark down all of the cards in the first set then compare to the second. None will match at all. You are a winner all of the time. They have you concentrating so much on your chosen card that you don't notice the suits of the others. Since all of the cards in the second set are always different than the first you card will never show up.

If you're still afraid of your mouse, use the keyboard.°_°

- Ron V.

------------------

As a NBA'er (No Brain Activity, aka: flatliner), there's nothing to read! :)

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

(queue the Twilight Zone music)

Ok, I know it's a trick, but 'splain this. I usually have the browser option "Show Pictures" off so that TFL will load forums about 5 times faster. I clicked on the site AG had in the note. I read and follow the instructions, etc. Where it had the cards displayed, I saw only a blank rectangle, thinking there was probably a graphic with all 52 cards displayed. I didn't know they wanted me to pick one of their cards. I had picked the 8 of diamonds. When I got to the results screen and it said my card had been removed, I turned on the Show Pictures option and refreshed the screen. I saw 5 cards which did not include my card. I says to myself, big deal, it could have been any of 47 cards and the trick would have worked. Then I clck Back a few times to see the original screen, this time with the 6 cards showing and lo and behold, the additional card was indeed the 8 of diamonds! I still know it's a trick, but it's a good one.

BTW, I just saw the David Blaine special on ABC. He was nothing short of amazing as magicians go.

Back