Way..behind.....can't...catch....up

Futo Inu

Yes, I suffer from OCD as it relates to reading all posts at TFL. But they keep coming....and coming - they seem to multiply each day. Where will it all end?! Aaaaaarrrrrrggghh!

Seriously, you done good, Rich. TFL's a bustling center of activity these days...We really should all take care to make our Topic description for the thread very descriptive of the actual subject so others can pick and choose which ones to read (a necessity now).

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited November 15, 1999).]

Cut down the ritualistic hand washing and gun cleaning from 6 times a day to 3. That should give you a bit more time. :D

My Computer keeps speaking to me, Ahhhhrgh...
bashcomp.gif

It won't let me turn it off.
Ahhhhrgh...
...well, they scrambled my cable tonight so matters are gonna get worse.
(actually my quality of life will improve without the TV)

Every monday night I come in and take care of work stuff - then I come to TFL to catch up from the weekend - and thats when I really have my work cut out for me.
I try to read everything - some times that just doesnt work.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I just love that little guy bashing his head on the keyboard. Ive definately wanted to do that myself at times.I fell off my chair laughing! !:^o)

I guess we can update some old truisms.

"TFL never sleeps!"
"The sun never sets on TFL!"

Futo makes a good point about thread titles. Even though we go off thread from time to time, a pertinent thread title is next to Godliness.

Dennis, are you saying that such titles as "this is interesting", "please read" and "why did it do this?" aren't completely descriptive??? To be honest, I usually don't bother opening those types of topics, which, you might say, is my loss, but at least I can get off of TFL in under 1 hour. :)

Futo,
You are soooooo right. No way do I have time to read every thread. I look at the titles and go from there. Just my luck, I seem to have a knack for missing the best ones. :(

In all seriousness, Grayfox has a very important point. I don't read every thread either. Are there any masochists on here that do? Instead, I only pick ones that seems interesting to me based on the titles. The problem is sometimes the thread titles are so ambiguous that it doesn't help at all. Folks, I'm logging in at 28.8k and my time is limited too. Please please help me out by making the titles more substantive than just "Guess what?" or "Check this out!".

Thank you for listening. :)

LOL if they knew how much of my monday was spent cacthing up with what i missed here over the weekend lol....

Nobody sayz nuttin.. get it???

hahahahaha

its a kick here

Dr.Rob

I love that head-bashing sign. Is there a way to cut and paste that dude to my hard drive for future use?

Ironically, I am guilty of violating my own admonition with the subject line of this thread. Dammit! What's that called? -cranial flatulence?

Futo...

Place your cursor on the image....right click...then click on "save image as"...follow the prompts and then it'll be on your hard drive

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Back