Washington State and Suppressors

I have not seen anything about suppressors on Packing.org in the past. I was hoping that someone on this board had already been through the hoops in this state.
The RCW in this state is fairly easy to find and navigate, I'll browse through it, now that you've reminded me. Hopefully I find guidence there that I can decipher.

Thanks Raymond. I must have seen the bit about knives and skipped to the next section.

Does anybody in Washington actually own a suppressor?

abso-freakin-lutly! :D

the (il)logic of being able to own them but technically prohibited from using (gross misdemeanor)
doesn't phase me one bit. the list of firearms legally permitted continue to be whittled down and
unless we marshall our efforts, it may just be a matter of time before we're left with a slingshot.

during the past year, AOW-shotguns have become near impossible to acquire...so i was fortunate
enough to have beaten the deadline on AOW and SBR. these are now highly prized items in the safe
....as are the silencers.

super_shorty_870.jpg

I have talked at great legnth with Wade's Gun Shop in Bellevue They sell suppresors, and they have not heard of any changes allowing you to shoot your suppresor. Now if you attach your can to your gun in your own home who is to know?

I live outside Maple Valley. I own several silencers. Not a big deal buying them. King County sheriff won't sign off so I do mine through the trust route. Faster that way anyway.

Back