wanting to trade 1901 carl gustaf swede mauser.

tlynhen

Inactive
Hey guys, this is my first post. My father-in-law gave me this mauser. I know how lucky I am. Anyway, I was hoping to do some trading. Hopefully for a .243 or possibly some good AR parts. I want something to shoot varmints with. This mauser is marked 1901. I am pretty sure my pa-in-law had a maple stock made for it as all the other ones that I have seen are a dark color and this one is really nice and light colored. I will try and get pics as soon as possible. I don't know how to post pics yet. Thanks to all who reply.

Any gunshows in your area? Swapping online might be more of a hassle than going to the show and working out a deal or selling it and buying what you want. But there is a trading post type forum on this website and you can post a WTT or the like down there easily. If the rifle is not in it's original military configuration, if has been sporterised or something, however, you are gonna have a harder time getting what you want from it.

It has not been sporterized. It's the same style stock, just in maple instead of beech. It's a beautiful gun. Just not what I want right now. I'll look into the gunshow thing. That will probably be the best avenue. I will post a WTT as soon as I get the pics up.

Back