WANTED: IPSC MATCH

WESHOOT2

LOoking for matches weekend of April 10/11. I'll be near NY city, wiiling to drive 1-200 miles to go SHOOTIN'! Any in PA, NY, NJ, Conn.?

WESHOOT2,
Here is the address for the USPSA. There should be info on matches in there somewhere.
Good luck.

http://www.uspsa.org/

Cat

Tim, your'e soundin' a tad desperate .... ;)

1-200mls ? :(

Gotta be a gun nut ! :)
Hope you find TWO MATCHES !! :D

One on the 10th & one on the 11th.

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

I'm sweatin' bullets!. Found one for Sunday, only 40 or 50 miles from my hotel. Still need a match for the 10th. At least I'm a shootin' nut! (ps...... you still upside down?)

So that's how ya make 'em (sweat 'em out) ... grin :D

Yep, easier to shoot double A's that way ! ;)

What are you taking ?

And it better be ALL STEEL! :)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

Naturally, based on my gunsmithing skills, I'll be taking a pair of EAA Witnesses, firing the incomparable 9x19 cartridge. Having a pair means I'll be able to complete a match, no matter what falls off. And as for steel, Tangfolio's are without question THE HARDEST GUNS around. Files bounce off; had to use grinders! But, my guns (one with a hard-fit Nowlin barrel) shoot groups that would embarress many bullseye guns. Of course, they only do that with MY ammo.
And yes, I draw from leather. (you'll notice that nowhere in this post do I discuss my shooting skills) Yahoo! I'm going shooting! -----------PS---------still looking for Saturday 4/10 match

Back