Want to buy Colt AR15 9mm magazines

If you can't find any Colt 9mm mags, don't fret because I'll buy the gun cheap from you. OK, don't get pissed. Here's a better solution.

The Colt 9mm rifle magazine is adapted from the Uzi magazines. Nicely enough, you don't have to spend a fortune on magazines if you've got access to a milling machine (or are just darn good with a drill press and hand file). You have to lower the back of the magazine body for clearance of the bolt and also mill a slot for the mag catch. Do a side by side comparison of the two magazines to see where to mill. No modification is needed for the follower or the lips.

The major difference between the two will be that the bolt won't hold open after the final shot. Big deal.

For $25 an Uzi magazine as opposed to an unGodly amount for the original Colt, I'll get the Uzi mag instead.

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Thanks Gary, I did not know. Have a CAR15 in 9MM. Prices of mags have just skyrocketed. This company specializes in AK-47,M-1,AK74 and AR15s, but do not have web page. UZI 32 round clips $19.97, 25 round clips $29.97. Centerfire Systems 800-950-1231.

I have a 25 round UZI mag that I have no use for. I would like to sell or trade for a U.S.G.I. AR-15 mag.

E-Mail me if you may be interested.

------------------
Dan

Si vis pacem para bellum!

Check me out at:
<A HREF="http://www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm" TARGET=_blank>

www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm</A>
www.mindspring.com/~susdan/GlocksnGoodies.htm

Looked in my GUNLIST. Got some more places. I have not dealt with any of these people, so can't vouch for them. I have dealt with KY Imports and Centerfire Systems, both good companies and stand behind their product.
<www.riflescopes.com>
<www.dsarms.com>
<www.jtdistributing.com>
<www.jgsales.com>
<www.interordance.com>
Good luck. Boy, some people are really asking outrageous prices for these mags. I'll guess I'll just keep mine.

------------------
Courage is only fear that has said its prayers.

Back