Walther R99

Never seen one. I just paged through the firearms catalog my roomie brought back from Germany, but couldn't find one. It sounds cool, can you post a link to a picture?

Gee, it looks suspiciously like...a Smith Model 19!!! I've seen a couple "Walther" revos lised in the catalog of a big Germany arms and ammunition supplier--can't remember the name of the outfit right now--that turned out to be S&W's made strictly for the European market, with WALTHER markings. With the "close cooperation" of Walther and S&W vis-a-vis Umarex, I wouldn't be surprised to see something similar here in the good ol' U.S. of A.--anyone have more concrete info???....mikey357

Maybe Walther can buy 'em and wriggle out of the agreement; there's some Performance Center guns out there I'd love, but... :(

(I guarantee that the day it evaporates, I buy one brand new *&* wheelgun, and probably 2 more within the month.)

Wow.

First time I've heard of a license-production/distribution agreement referred to as "ripping off"... :confused:

Back