Walther pdp compact SD pro

Tom10454

Hello, I live in Virginia have been searching for walther pdp compact SD pro. Even had several gun shops search nothing. Is there a shortage of these ? Have they slowed production? Any answer will be appreciated. Thanks

They just came out. Just like barely.

There is also talk on the Walther forum that Walther might be doing something on what they are providing in the Pro WDT and for sear cage (is it stock PDP or the WDT?). This kinda talk lead to the PDP 2.0 over night. So.... sounds kinda unlikely, but don't hold it against Walther that they could have pulled some if people are showing pics on the Walther forum of not the same WDT in their Pro that you get when you buy the WDT separate.

Don't know though. Probably that both just came out.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen a PDP Pro locally to me either. Try following /gundeals on Reddit. The PDP Pros in the different forms get posted say once every 1-2 weeks since they’ve come out, generally from someone linking to the seller Family Firearms (that seller seems to be one of the bigger stockers of Walthers and they have good reviews). You’ll have to do a transfer to a local store, but the prices are generally lower than most store retail prices to start with, so you often end up ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back