Walther P99 magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you just might be SOL on that one. I'm pretty sure the P99 design is post-94, and therefore, there never was a pre-ban magazine in the first place.
Of course, they make hi-cap LEO/export magazines, but those are a no-no for we civilian types.

LL

Hey, saw your post over at GLOCKTALK, too bad they are so P.C. over there, but anyways, some people have them (pre-94's) got them at gun shows I guess!

One Eyed Jack 800-5713780 & KY Imports 800-718-3643 both advertise Walther P99 magazines $99.99 each hope this helps :) These are Factory 16rds

[This message has been edited by Glock Raider (edited September 16, 1999).]

I stand corrected. My local gun shop told me the design was too new and that no pre-ban mags existed. It wouldn't surprise me if they designed a new pistol around pre-ban magazines, though.

I did a thourough scan through Shotgun News and found exactly one place that carries hi-cap P99 magazines (Forrest Inc 619-561-5800). They advertise P99 15 rnd for $29.50. Personally, I don't see how it can be pre-ban at that price.

So, sorry if I gave bad info. If you do find some, buy them. As pre-ban mags go, these seem pretty rare.

LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back