Walther p99 automatic

I a m from Europe,we only use blanks. I may have come to the wrong forum, but most knowledgable about handguns.

Walther makes a 20rnd mag (excellent, sticks less than an inch out of the PPQ M1 or P99).

Confusing because of the millions of CO2 P99s that are full auto, the blank firing P99 that is full auto, and the Underworld movies, the 9mm Walther P99 doesn't have a full auto version like the Beretta 93R.

Umarex acquired Walther in 1993, but Walther has continued to function more or less unchanged ever since. The only Walther-branded guns made by Umarex are Blank-fire, CO2, or Airsoft, the rest are all made by Walther, including the rimfire pistols which are produced in the Umarex plant in Arnesburg, simply because Walther's HQ in Ulm isn't set up to work with alloys.

Umarex acquired Walther in 1993, but Walther has continued to function more or less unchanged ever since. The only Walther-branded guns made by Umarex are Blank-fire, CO2, or Airsoft, the rest are all made by Walther, including the rimfire pistols which are produced in the Umarex plant in Arnesburg, simply because Walther's HQ in Ulm isn't set up to work with alloys.

I believe the SP22 was an Umarex design. I happen to like them, have two of them, but it seems a very un-Walther design.

Love the SP22 as well. It had so much potential to be the best .22 handgun. Way ahead of it's time for features and still nothing has come up with its level of modular design.

Back